Networked VGA Grid User Guide
You are here: Stream > Stream to a media player > Stream content using multicast > Multicast streaming using RTP/UDP
Multicast streaming using RTP/UDP
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, click a Channel; the menu expands.
- Click Streaming; the channel's Streaming page opens.
- Click the Publish drop-down menu.
- Choose using RTP/UDP push.
- Enter the destination multicast IP address.
- Enter the port number through which the audio will stream.
Enter the port number through which the video will stream.
Audio and video use nearby port numbers (<port number>and <port number+2>). The minimum distance between audio and video ports must be 2.
Click Apply; an SDP file is generated and available from the
channel's status Status page.
- Click the SDP file to download it. If asked, specify a name and location for the SDP file.
- Share the file with viewers.