Video looks squished (VGA sources only)
The image is squeezed horizontally on the screen. This distortion occurs when there's a mismatch between the aspect ratio
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, click Info; the info window opens
with a list of all configured channels.
- Compare the aspect ratio from the source with the aspect ratio from the Networked VGA Grid info window. Confirm if there is a mismatch.
- If there is a mismatch, go to the
Encoding pagefor the channel and change the frame size to match the frame size that is sent from the source. See Configure encoding (custom local channels).
- If the video is still squeezed horizontally on the screen, follow the steps below.
- From the HD Encoder Admin panel, click Frame Grabber from the Configuration menu; the Frame Grabber Adjustments page opens.
- Scroll to the Aspect ratio setting.
- Select Wide mode from the drop-down menu, when the source is wider than what is being displayed in the preview or Live View.
- Click Apply.
To view the output, add the source to a channel and click the View link from the Info page.