Networked VGA Grid User Guide
You are here: Capture > Channels > Add channel metadata > To remove metadata from a channel
Remove metadata from a channel
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, select a channel; the menu expands.
- Click the Branding menu option; the Branding configuration page opens.
- Scroll to the Content metadata section.
- Click the Author, Copyright or Comments field.
- Highlight the text and press delete on the keyboard. The field is empty.
- Click Apply.