Networked VGA Grid User Guide
Delete a channel
From time to time you may want to clean up the list of channels, and remove channels that are no longer used. The following steps describe how to delete a channel. Deleting a channel deletes any recorded files for the channel.
To delete a channel, follow the steps below.
- From the Admin panel, scroll to the Channels menu option.
- Click the channel you want to delete; the menu expands.
- Click Status; the Status page opens displaying the service state and stream info for the channel.
- Click Delete this channel; a confirmation dialog box appears to remind you that all recorded files for this channel will be removed.
You cannot undo this command.
- Click OK to continue or Cancel to stop. If you proceed, a message indicating that the channel was successfully deleted appears at the top of the page.