Standalone VGA Grid User Guide
You are here: Stream > Stream to viewers > Stream content using HLS
Stream content using HLS (HTTP Live Streaming)
Stream live over the standard HTTP port 80, making it possible to cross firewalls and proxies that are normally accessible to other HTTP traffic .
HLS is supported with the H.264 codec and MP3 or AAC audio encoding. When streaming using HLS there is approximately a 30 second delay.
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, select the channel containing video you want to stream; the menu expands.
- Click Streaming; the channel's Streaming configuration page opens.
- Enable HTTP Live Streaming by selecting the HTTP Live Streaming checkbox.
- Click Apply.
- Click Status for the channel. The status page opens.
- Provide the HLS stream link to your viewers.