Standalone VGA Grid User Guide
You are here: Stream > Stream to a server > Stream to a CDN > Stream to a CDN using an XML profile
Stream to a CDN using an XML profile
Some CDNs provide an XML file for easy configuration. If you're using one of these services, you can use the following setup process.
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, click a Channel; the menu expands.
- Click Streaming; the channel's Streaming page opens.
Click the Choose File button next touse profile XML; a file browser window opens.
- Select the XML profile supplied by your CDN and click OK; the configuration is read from the XML file and applied.
- Click Apply.
- To control streaming, click Stop and Start. (See
See Controlling streaming and recording using Epiphan Live for instructions on streaming control using the Epiphan Live control interface.)