To stream content to a CDN using RTSP announce
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, click a Channel; the menu expands.
- Click Streaming; the channel's Streaming page opens.
- Scroll to the Stream to a server section of the page.
- From the Admin panel, scroll to the Publish Stream menu option. The Publish Stream page opens.
- Click the
- Choose RTSP announce from the drop-down menu.
- If there are no Start and Stop streaming buttons on-screen, click Apply; the page refreshes and the Start and Stop streaming buttons appear.
- If streaming is enabled (started), click the Stop streaming button (next to the Publish Status label); streaming is disabled.
- Enter the ingestion point url provided by the CDN or media server.
Check the Use TCP for RTP stream checkbox.Verify which transport protocols your CDN provider supports.
- Enter a user name and password.
The CDN provider assigns a user name and password to authenticate the publisher. Contact the CDN provider for your log in credentials.
- Click Apply.
When ready to begin streaming, click Start. See
See Controlling streaming and recording using Epiphan Live for instructions on streaming control using the Epiphan Live control interface.