Play directly to a media player
If your digital media player is UPnP enabled,
Recorded files must be in MPEG-TS format and use the supported codecs: H.264 with MP3 or AAC audio. Having a viewer password could prevent the ability to use UPnP.
To play directly to a media player:
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- Ensure Share recorded files through UPnP is enabled on your VGADVI Recorder Pro and for the channel or recorder you wish to share. (See Enable UPnP.)
- Go to the recorded files list
for the desired channel or recorder. (See View list of recorded files.)
- From the list of files, select the file you want to play and click on the Play To icon for the file; a list of visible digital media players is displayed.
- Select a media player; the recording plays on the screen(s) connected to the media player.