Stream to Original Livestream
To set up streaming via the Original Livestream service, you first need to sign in to your Original Livestream account and create a new stream.
To configure streaming on your VGADVI Recorder Pro:
- Login to the Admin panel as admin. See Connect to the Admin panel.
- From the Admin panel, click a Channel; the menu expands.
- Click Encoding; the channel's Encoding page opens.
- Configure Encoding settings accordingly for best results: set the Codec to H.264, the Resolution to 640x480, the Frame rate to 30 fps, the Bitrate to 4Kbps, and the audio to 64Kbps AAC.
Configuring audio is optional. Supported formats are limited to MP3 and AAC. Due to RTMP restrictions, MP3 48 kHz is not supported.
- Click Apply.
- Under the selected channel, click Streaming; the channel's Streaming page opens.
- Click the
- Select Original Livestream from the drop-down list.
- If there are no Start and Stop streaming buttons on-screen, click Apply; the page refreshes and the Start and Stop streaming buttons appear.
- If streaming is enabled (started), click the Stop streaming button (next to the Publish Status label); streaming is disabled.
- Enter the channel name in the Short channel name field.
- Enter your Original Livestream Username and Password in the next two fields.
- Click Apply.
- When ready to begin streaming, click Start. (See
See Controlling streaming and recording using Epiphan Live for instructions on streaming control using the Epiphan Live control interface.)
When the connection to Original Livestream has been established, the stream name appears on the channel's Status page, similar to this example from Wowza Streaming Cloud.
After clicking Apply, there may be a short 2-3 minute delay before the live stream is displayed.