Epiphan provides a utility for discovering Epiphan
- Launch the discovery utility.
- Click Search to find all the Epiphan
systems on the network; a list similar to the following appears.
- If more than one
systemappears, select the one you wish to configure by matching the serial number listed with the serial number marked on the back of the system.
- Optionally, note the IP Address shown in the stream properties. Use this for quicker access to the
systemon future configuration sessions.
- Click the Web config button; your browser will open and point to the Admin panel page.
http://<IP Address for VGADVI Recorder Pro>/admin
- Enter the user name and password then click OK. The administrative user is ‘admin’. Initially no password is set. To set a password follow the procedure outlined in User administration.