Price: $ 999.95Buy Now
plus shipping and excluding local duties and taxes (VAT), if applicable
Please review our Shipping and Return policies.
Epiphan Systems™ DVI2PCIe™ is Epiphan's PCIe capture card internal lossless frame grabber with a single-link DVI/VGA input. DVI2PCIe can capture video from any single link DVI, unencrypted HDMI video, VGA, or BNC/component video source up to 80 FPS. Full HD can be captured at a capture rate of 60 frames per second for 1080p video and video sources at any resolution up to 1920×1200 are supported.
HD Video Capture
Besides being able to capture from DVI, VGA, HDMI video sources, DVI2PCIe supports DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources using a converter cable, sold separately. Resolutions up to 1920×1200 are supported, up to 80 frames per second with a minimum capture rate of 60 frames per second.
Windows, Mac OS, Linux Compatibility
DVI2PCIe works with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux machines. Drivers and software are available as free downloads.
- Lossless Capture from DVI, VGA, HDMI, RGB, component sources
- Support for DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources using a converter cable, sold separately
- PCIe ×4 (four lane) form factor1. Compatible with PCI Express ×4, ×8, and ×16 slots
- Full HD 1080p capture at 60 fps or better
- Capture rates of 60 to 85 frames per second based on resolution selected
- Epiphan Capture Tool software included for capturing and recording video
- Easy to install and configure, software automatically optimizes settings
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, including multiple DVI2PCIe cards on the same system
- DirectShow (Windows), QuickTime (Mac OS), and Video4Linux (Linux) drivers available
- Supports 3rd party applications that accept an external video source, such as Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere, Podcast Producer, and others
- Free API and SDK available for integrating into custom applications
- Custom order for PCIe ×1 form factor. Compatible with PCI Express ×1, ×4, ×8, and ×16 slots
DVI2PCIe fits into a ×4, ×8 or ×16 PCIe 1.x slot and incorporates the same capture technologies and common software as the acclaimed VGA2USB Pro and VGA2Ethernet external frame grabbers. Furthermore, 128MB of on-board buffer RAM ensures not a single frame is skipped. For those applications that require a smaller PCIe ×1 form factor, with slightly less performance, please contact us for special orders of DVI2PCIe in an ×1 form factor.
DVI2PCIe Form Factor
DVI2PCIe Optional A/V Kit - Early Access Program
The DVI2PCIe A/V kit adds even more functionality to the DVI2PCIe. It consists of two add-on boards that allow the user to add S-Video, 3.5mm stereo or balanced ¼ inch TRS line-in inputs to their existing DVI2PCIe cards. This option is available to Early Access Program Participants
DVI2PCIe - Epiphan Software Tools and 3rd Party Applications, Interfaces, SDK
Epiphan customers can download free Epiphan Software and Device Drivers for Windows, OSX and Linux (Download Software). Epiphan software is designed for 7×24 industrial robustness, including support for multiple DVI2PCIe cards installed on the same host computer.
The DVI2PCIe capture card driver is fully compatible with DirectShow in Windows, Video4Linux in Linux, and QuickTime in Mac OS X, meaning that it can be used in conjunction with any third party software that allows the use of an external camera as a video input. Alternatively, the DVI2PCIe software, available as a free download, supports not only the viewing and saving of the DVI/HDMI/VGA/ signal as an image or video, but also allows the user to:
- Setup an automated or periodical "save" command
- Send the DVI/HDMI/VGA output to an attached paper printer
- Broadcast and share the DVI/HDMI/VGA signal to the Internet
- Archive the output in a variety of formats, including JPEG, PNG, BMP, AVI, and MP4
An SDK, API, and examples are available free of charge for those users wishing to integrate the DVI2PCIe capture card into their custom applications.
Third Party Application Support
Epiphan Frame Grabbers are designed to work with open interfaces such as DirectShow, QuickTime and Video for Linux.
|Documentation||DVI2PCIe Product Documentation|
|Downloads||Download drivers and software|
|FAQ||Look through the most asked questions about the DVI2PCIe.|
|Specifications||Technical specifications and performance parameters|
|SDK||For tighter integration of Epiphan hardware, application developers can leverage Epiphan's Software Development Kit.|
|Buy Now||Buy the DVI2PCIe now|
Related Products and Alternatives
A selection of guides to selecting VGA or DVI/HDMI frame grabbers and broadcasters for your applications.
VGA Frame Grabber Selection Guide
DVI/HDMI Frame Grabber Selection Guide
VGA/DVI Broadcaster/Streamer Selection Guide
|DVI2USB 3.0 |
|VGA Splitter Ground Loop Isolator
1 PCIe x1 available as a custom order, performance will differ since bus bandwidth using ×1 form factor will be lower. Please contact Epiphan or an Epiphan channel partner for special orders.