Our highest performance
PCIe capture card
Installation is easy
Fits in low profile (2U) and full height (4U) cases
Two HD signals over SDI, HDMI, DVI or VGA
Epiphan DVI2PCIe Duo™
DVI2PCIe Duo is an internal PCIe capture card capable of capturing lossless video from dual-link and single-link DVI video sources as well as VGA/HDMI and SDI video sources and audio from SDI and unencrypted HDMI sources. Supports capture resolutions of up to 2048×2048 and frame rates of up to 85 fps.
Features at a glance
Epiphan’s highest performance dual input PCIe capture card, capable of capturing dual-link and single-link DVI signals, VGA/HDMI™, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI audio/video sources. DVI2PCIe Duo provides uncompressed dual channel video to third party recording, streaming, conferencing and video analysis software applications running Windows or Linux platforms.
DVI2PCIe Duo supports DVI resolutions up to 2048×2048 and captures digital audio from HDMI and SDI sources. The low profile card is perfect for 2U cases. An alternative bracket is included for use in full-height cases. An optional AV Kit adds support for S-Video and audio from 3.5 mm stereo or unbalanced ¼” TRS audio inputs.
Epiphan recommends DVI2PCIe Duo for AV professionals who capture and record production-quality video directly from SDI and DVI sources.
- Captures from screens or cameras at HD resolutions and higher (2560×1600, 2048×2048)
- PCI Express 2.0; x4
- Supports multiple DVI2PCIe Duo cards in one system
- Supports 60 fps at full HD resolution in 24-bit color (4:4:4) even when capturing from both DVI and SDI channels simultaneously
- Supports third party applications that accept an external video source such as Adobe Premiere, Windows Media Encoder and others
DVI2PCIe Duo™ is an internal PCIe capture card capable of capturing lossless video from DVI/VGA video sources and audio/video capture from SDI and unencrypted HDMI sources. Supports capture resolutions of up to 2048×2048 and frame rates of up to 85 fps.
Multi-source video inputs
- DVI2PCIe Duo is designed to capture digital and analog sources.
- The SDI input port is built to capture video signals from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI and embedded audio from SDI sources.
- The DVI input port is built to capture video signals from DVI, VGA, HMDI and embedded audio from HDMI sources.
Optional video and audio inputs
- Install an optional AV kit to capture S-Video/composite, analog audio and balanced or unbalanced TRS audio.
Delivers high quality output
- The frame rate is independent of the captured content; slow moving video and fast moving video is captured at the same rate.
- No matter what content you capture you can depend on a consistent frame rate.
- With no compression, DVI2PCIe Duo captures and transfers every pixel of the frame.
Delivering professional AV quality to every production
- DVI2PCIe Duo is a high performance capture card designed for AV professionals who require a desktop solution.
- Captures high quality video and images from any device with a SDI and DVI/VGA/HDMI signal.
- Captures uncompressed video and audio from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals at full HD resolution at 60 fps.
- Supports 2048×2048 resolutions for DVI signals.
Customize your recording
- Add company-related information, corporate color and a time stamp to identify your video.
- Choose color, style and location on the screen where your information is displayed.
Designed with usability in mind
- Designed for AV professionals who require an express card to fit into an existing desktop solution.
- Full and 1/2 height installation options to suit your desktop configuration.
- Multiple DVI2PCIe Duo card support.
- Easily fits into any PCIe expansion slot.
Epiphan’s capture tool and drivers
- All our video grabbers come with Epiphan’s capture tool which provides a seamless interface to a wide range of industry standard encoding and streaming software.
- To maintain the highest standard of product performance we upgrade the video grabber firmware from time-to-time.
- Upgrades are free and your video grabber notifies you when a firmware upgrade is available.
Easy integration with multimedia applications
- DVI2PCIe Duo saves captured images and video to the most widely used video file formats, like AVI.