Epiphan Video is always interested in exceptional talent that can enhance our sales, products and customer service. In return, we provide the opportunity to develop leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. If one of our current job openings looks like a great career fit, we would love to hear from you! Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer – Ottawa ON, Canada
Based in our Kanata offices, we are looking for a hands-on Junior Quality Assurance Engineer. As a member of the team, responsibilities will cover a broad range and include test planning, test execution (manual and automated), identification and investigation of issues, and system lab configuration and support. A team player, you must be able to communicate well, juggle multiple projects, proactively solve problems, and deliver against tight-deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Quickly acquire a solid understanding of Epiphan’s products and features
- Participate in Product Quality Assurance test and troubleshooting
- Participation in the development of test plans, procedures, tools and reporting
- Development and maintenance of the next generation test automation platform
- Continuously look for opportunities to implement and improve on test process
- Other duties and projects as may be required
Experience & qualifications
- This is a new entry level opportunity – the preferred candidate can be a new grad or someone with up to 3 years’ experience
- BSc degree OR a 3 year+ technology related diploma in Computer Science, Software / Hardware / Electrical Engineering or other Information Technology related field
- Basic working knowledge of QA methodology, processes and best practices
- Solid knowledge of networking, UNIX, multimedia, PC hardware and basic OS architecture
- Strong hands-on coding experience in C, Python, Java and Shell Script
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Currently living in the Ottawa area, you must have existing authorization to live & work in Canada
Please forward applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter and resume. In the e-mail subject line, please indicate the position title Junior Quality Assurance Engineer . We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only be able to contact individuals being invited for an interview. No agencies please.
Sales Manager – Palo Alto CA, United States
You will join us as Sales Manager at our office in Palo Alto, where you will spearhead the Epiphan sales organization and make an impact on the accelerated global adoption of Epiphan’s leading edge product offerings across the $100B AV industry. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, you will be working alongside a talented and passionate team, in a collegial and intellectually stimulating environment in our offices located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. We value your critical thinking, top notch communication and presentation skills, and passion about promoting Epiphan’s products globally. As a Sales Manager with Epiphan you will enjoy unlimited opportunities for growth!
- Identify, qualify and build relationships with new and existing direct customers and channel partners
- Manage the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Promote Epiphan products globally through technical demonstrations, customer visits, industry conferences, events and tradeshows
- Offer expert level insight and thought leadership on a full line of Epiphan products including its flagship Pearl video recording and streaming solution
- Communicate product announcements, capabilities and positioning
- Generate the required supporting sales tools, collateral for channel partners
- Develop and deliver customer channel partner trainings
- Ensure attainment of planned quarterly & annual revenue and market penetration targets
- Act as the primary contact on day-to-day customer related issues
Experience & qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in technology solutions sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Engineering or related field required
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in AV solutions sales is preferred
- An established network of potential customers and channel partners is preferred
- Occasional travel may be required as company needs dictate
- Must live in greater Palo Alto area or a reasonable daily commute to our Palo Alto office. We are unable to provide relocation assistance or consider applicants not currently living within commuting distance of our office
Please forward applications via email to email@example.com. Include a cover letter and resume. In the e-mail subject line, please indicate the position title Sales Manager. We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only be able to contact individuals being invited for an interview. No agencies please.