Epiphan Video is always interested in exceptional talent that can enhance our sales, products and customer service. In return, we provide the opportunity to develop leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. If one of our current job openings looks like a great career fit, we would love to hear from you! Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Shipper – Ottawa Ontario, Canada
- Shipping orders using FedEx, UPS and other couriers
- Providing correct paperwork (certificates of origin, compliance etc)
- Reviewing stock levels at each warehouse for adequacy and also ensuring quantities agree with the IT system
- Monitoring clearance delays and working with customs brokers to clear imports
- Resolving shipping issues (contacting customers, warehouse providers etc)
- Matching packing slips with invoices
- Reviewing courier invoices for accuracy
- Performing light assembly work
- Counting stock and reconciling discrepancies
- Helping with other administrative tasks such as answering reception phone calls, entering customer orders etc.
Experience & qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year of shipping experience
- A diligent and helpful team player with good customer facing experience
Please forward applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter and resume. In the e-mail subject line, please indicate the position title Shipper. We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only be able to contact individuals being invited for an interview. No agencies please.
Senior Marketing Manager – Palo Alto CA, United States
You will join us as Senior Marketing Manager at our office in Palo Alto, where you will spearhead the Epiphan Marketing department and make an impact on the accelerated global adoption of Epiphan’s leading edge product offerings across the $100B AV industry. Reporting to the President and Senior Vice President of Business Development, you will be working alongside a talented and passionate team, in a collegial and intellectually stimulating environment in our offices located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. We value your critical thinking, top notch communication and presentation skills, and passion about promoting Epiphan’s products globally. As a Senior Marketing Manager with Epiphan you will enjoy unlimited opportunities for growth!
- Building creative marketing channels that increase awareness and reputation of Epiphan’s live video production tools, such as Epiphan’s Pearl, AV.io HD, DVI2USB 3.0, and LUMiO line of products
- Responsibilities include outlining marketing plans, establishing and tracking marketing budget, and reporting to senior management
- Driving and supporting vendor co-innovative programs, defining milestones, aligning technical meetings
- Developing tracking and testing procedures to evaluate the results of marketing strategies and programs
- Researching the competitive landscape and staying current on advertising with competitors
- Track, analyze, and communicate key retention metrics to senior leadership, as well as leveraging these customer analytics to identify drivers of retention and loyalty
Experience & qualifications
This is a senior level opportunity that requires the following:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management Information Systems
- 3 years of job experience with Jumplead, SEMrush, web design/HTML, Amazon Marketing Services, hardware h.264 encoding technology, and 3 years of experience in Epiphan’s Pearl, AV.io, DVI2USB 3.0, and LUMiO line of products
Alternatively, Employer will accept
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management Information Systems and at least 5 years of progressively responsible job experience in the field of marketing and e-business
- 5 years of experience must include at least 3 years of job experience with with Jumplead, SEMrush, web design/HTML, Amazon Marketing Services, hardware h.264 encoding technology and Epiphan’s Pearl, AV.io, DVI2USB 3.0, and LUMiO line of products
Please forward applications via email to email@example.com. Include a cover letter and resume. In the e-mail subject line, please indicate the position title Senior Marketing Manager. We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only be able to contact individuals being invited for an interview. No agencies please.