Compact and portable
KVM over USB device
Compact, portable KVM device that works over USB. Uses the VGA, keyboard and mouse connections from the host computer and the USB connection on your laptop. Conveys the VGA stream to the laptop and sends the laptop’s keyboard and mouse outputs to the connected computer.
Features at a glance
KVM2USB™ is a simple, affordable, portable and pocket sized answer to every network administrator’s biggest annoyance: finding and lugging around “crash carts” with a monitor, keyboard and mouse to administer servers and other headless machines. As a compact external device, KVM2USB is easy to use and to transport. About the size of a box of paperclips, this KVM over USB solution is easily plugged in and requires no additional power so you don’t have to locate a spare electrical outlet onsite, or drain valuable power from your UPS systems during emergency shutdown procedures. KVM2USB is ideal for network administrators and security experts that want to manage red-lan, compartmentalized LANs, DMZs or contaminated equipment without the need to make connections that expose other equipment and networks to a compromised machine.
- KVM over USB to access computers from laptop without use of network
- Pocket sized and portable
- Ideal “crash cart” replacement
- Administer headless servers, legacy systems, proprietary OSes, and embedded systems
- Emulate keyboard, mouse, and monitor using any laptop
Compact, portable device for KVM over USB access. Conveys the VGA stream from any host computer to a laptop, while emulating the laptop’s keyboard and mouse outputs.
- USB Bus powered works during power outage on a battery- powered laptop
- Robust aluminum case with removable cables