Price: $ 699.95Buy Now
plus shipping and excluding local duties and taxes (VAT), if applicable
Please review our Shipping and Return policies.
Same day shipping before 2PM EST
Create Ultrasound Training Videos with DVI2USB 3.0
Capture VGA/DVI/HDMI Video in Real Time
Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0™ is a versatile, high performance frame grabber capture device that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920x1200/1920x1080) from HDMI, DVI, or VGA at 30 frames per second over USB 3.0.
- Capture from DVI, HDMI, or VGA sources
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- Capture at resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 30 frames per second
- True 24-bit colour and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with DirectShow on Windows and V4L (Video4Linux) on Linux. Support for QuickTime on Mac OS X is coming soon.
- Durable aluminum enclosure
- Sources power from USB port, no external power supply required
DVI2USB 3.0 Form Factor, Packaging and Interfaces
About the size of a box of paperclips, the DVI2USB 3.0’s solid casing is made entirely of aluminum.
Leveraging the speed of USB 3.0 enables a compression free capture at 30 frames per second regardless of video content.
No software or hardware modifications need to be performed on the source device, which makes the DVI2USB 3.0 one of the most secure and reliable solutions for the capture of high resolution imagery. As well, the DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between different locations and integrate into existing systems.
Third Party Application Support
Epiphan Frame Grabbers are designed to work with open interfaces such as DirectShow, QuickTime and Video for Linux.