Price: $ 1,500Buy Now
plus shipping and excluding local duties and taxes (VAT), if applicable
Please review our Shipping and Return policies.
Shipping 2-3 days
Capturing and Printing Ultrasound Images
|IT / Computing:|
Printing Images from Multimedia Presentation Stations Using Epiphan VGA Printer
Use VGA Printer to Facilitate Electronic Courtroom Procedures
Epiphan VGA Printer™ is a unique One-Touch Specialized Video Source Printing Solution that can print a VGA display or DVI or HDMI video display signal output to a standard postscript printer with the push of a button.
- Print directly from a VGA, DVI or HDMI1 video display source
- No software required, stand-alone or network service solution
- Add timestamps, annotations to images before printing (e.g. BATES # for legal, patient data for medical)
- Replace proprietary custom or dedicated printers with off the shelf printers
- One-Touch print can be activated by
- Push Button on device's face plate,
- HTTP Command,
- Web user interface or
- RS-232 command unit accessory
Designed primarily for PostScript-compatible printers, VGA Printer makes it possible to easily and cost-effectively capture and print images from medical equipment, microscopes, electronics equipment, meeting room document cameras, courtroom displays, cameras, televisions, smart phones with DVI/VGA output and other specialized imaging products that have VGA or DVI output.
VGA Printer is invaluable in the preparation of specialized documentation, training materials, presentation materials, depositions, pleadings, electronic data discovery, evidence production, due diligence files, and more.
This Video capture Printer hardware appliance enhances any application that requires hardcopy recording of VGA or DVI images that are otherwise difficult to capture.
VGAPrinter SAMPLE APPLICATIONS
Courtroom Evidence Printing
Epiphan's VGA Printer product can be used in courtroom and deposition applications where exhibits can be shown on a courtroom display to the witness, deponent, judge or jury, then printed at the touch of a button and entered into evidence. VGA Printer can also be connected to a document camera with a DVI or VGA output, where the evidence captured by the document camera can printed and processed according to local court rules.
Printing Ultrasound in Colour
Epiphan's VGA Printer can provide a number of important features to ultrasound professionals. VGA Printer is connected to the output of an ultrasound with a DVI or VGA or HDMI output. Instead of using expensive thermal black and white ultrasound printer solutions, at the push of a button, the image currently displayed can be printed to a standard postscript printer - in color - without modifying any software or hardware on existing ultrasound equipment.
VGA Printer also simplifies billing by easily providing printed evidence of a procedure for billing purposes. - Pays for itself with a few scans
- Video Printer requires no special software, computer or computer monitor—just a standard USB or network office postscript printer. Because it is an external device relying solely on the video output, users of the source equipment do not need to open their computers to install or configure any software.
- If your application requires the use of a proprietary or custom printer with expensive or hard to replace parts, this product enables use to use off the shelf printers and printing supplies. This is a great way to reduce your cost of ownership by replacing or sharing application specific printers such as those custom printers traditionally used with ultra sound systems, scopes and cameras.
- Product options include the ability to add timestamps and annotations to images before printing (e.g. BATES # for legal).
- Active DVI/VGA splitter/converter allows you to connect other displays.
- Multiple approaches and user interfaces to One-Touch print function. Printing can be activated by the push button on device's face plate, an HTTP Command, the product's Web user interface or through an optional USB based RS-232 command unit accessory (RS-232 option to be purchased)
It is recommended that a post script-compatible printer be used with the VGA Printer. Please contact us to see if your printer will work with our product. If your solution requires a higher resolution, or support for non postscript printers, please Contact Epiphan
- - VGA Printer Product Presentation and Applications Guide
- Read the online VGA Printer User Guide (HTML)
- Download the VGA Printer User Guide (PDF)
- Download the VGA Printer Install Guide (PDF)
- Learn about VGA2USB, a revolutionary VGA image grabber product, or VGADVI Recorders
- If your solution requires a higher resolution, support for non postscript printers, please Contact Epiphan
1 HDMI support limited to non copy protected content, and does not include digital audio source