Portable USB powered
Setup is easy
Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0™ is a versatile, high performance USB video grabber capable of capturing high quality video and images from any device with a DVI, VGA or HDMI™ signal. Precision video capture control is why many AV professionals rely on DVI2USB 3.0 to capture high quality video and audio no matter the signal.
Features at a glance
DVI2USB 3.0 is a highly versatile and configurable USB video grabber (external usb capture card), designed to capture video from any VGA, DVI, or HDMI source in resolutions up to 1920×1200, regardless of video content. On Windows and Linux, DVI2USB 3.0 supports simultaneous capture of stereo or 2-channel digital HDMI audio.
DVI2USB 3.0 is the perfect capture solution for those who require utmost control over captured image integrity. The included driver allows for extensive configuration of colorspace conversion, image scaling and audio resampling for maximum flexibility in professoinal video capture settings. Additionally, the included Epiphan Capture Tool offers a reliable and high-performance single-vendor capture solution.
Since no software or hardware modifications are needed on the source device, DVI2USB 3.0 is one of the most secure and reliable solutions for capturing high resolution video and images. DVI2USB 3.0 is small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between locations and integrate into existing systems.
DVI2USB 3.0 is self-powered through the USB port and requires no external power source. It has a capture rate of at least 60 frames per second in YUV 4:2:0 color format when connected to a USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) host. Similar to all Epiphan’s video grabbers, video and images captured by DVI2USB 3.0 seamlessly integrates with third party video encoding, scaling and streaming software.
Epiphan recommends the DVI2USB 3.0 for most capture applications, especially those that require utmost control over image integrity.
- Captures DVI, VGA and HDMI* video display or camera sources
- Captures video and audio from HDMI sources*
- Included driver software allows for full control of color space conversion, image scaling and audio re-sampling
- Epiphan video capture tool provided for image capture performance and reliability you can trust
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 data uplink
- Supports true 24-bit color and provides consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Captures resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 frames per second
- Interfaces with multiple third party applications compatible; with DirectShow on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X
- Sources power from USB port, no external power supply required
- Durable aluminum enclosure
* HDMI support limited to non-copy protected content. Audio support on Windows and Linux only.
Flexible video input
- The DVI port will capture video signals from DVI, VGA and HDMI including embedded audio from HDMI sources with the supplied adapters.
Transfer video faster using USB 3.0
- Capable of transferring uncompressed video to your computer or laptop in beautiful HD at 60 fps.
- Supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 data uplink.
Customize your Recording
- Add company-related information, corporate color and a time stamp to identify your video.
- Choose color, style and location on the screen where the custom information is displayed.
Epiphan’s video capture tool and drivers
- The DVI2USB 3.0 usb video grabbers comes with Epiphan’s video capture tool and drivers which provide a seamless interface to a wide range of industry standard encoding and streaming software.
- To maintain the highest standard of product performance we upgrade the video grabber drivers from time to time.
- Upgrades are free and your Epiphan capture tool notifies you when a firmware upgrade is available.
Designed with control in mind
- Your DVI2USB 3.0 can be inconspicuously set up on the medical cart, lecture podium, or desk; within easy reach.
- It’s rugged yet lightweight design is ideal when moving from office to boardroom, laboratory or anywhere you need to capture video.
- Power over USB eliminates the need for AC power connection; the device is powered directly over the USB port.
- Roughly the size of a box of paper clips, it can easily be slipped in your pocket or laptop case.
- No internal fans or other moving parts; it is silent and reliable.
Easy integration with multimedia applications
- Save captured images and video to the most widely used video file formats, AVI files on Windows and MOV files on Mac.
Simple set up and navigation
- Professionals can focus on their core business, without having to navigate through a complex user interface, connectors and cables.
- DVI2USB 3.0 comes with all the cables and connectors you need to capture DVI/VGA and HDMI signals.
- With the click of a button, professionals can capture and record input from any device.