This product is discontinued.
Similar to the DVI2PCIe, DVI2PCIe Duo is a high performance capture card designed for AV professionals but with even more performance and an SDI port!
DVI2PCIe Duo captures lossless video from dual-link and single-link DVI video sources
PCIe capture card
lossless video grabber
DVI2PCIe is a PCI express capture card capable of lossless video capture from HDMI™, DVI or VGA video sources. Capture video resolutions up to 2048×2048 and frame rates up to 85 fps.
Features at a glance
DVI2PCIe™ is an internal capture card with a dual-link DVI input for capturing video from DVI, VGA, and HDMI sources. DVI2PCIe also supports DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt video sources using a converter cable, sold separately. DVI2PCIe supports resolutions up to 2048×2048, with a minimum capture rate of 60 frames per second at 1080p. HDMI video capture is limited to non-copy protected content.
DVI2PCIe works with Windows and Linux machines. Drivers and software are available as free downloads. DVI2PCIe is fully compatible with DirectShow in Windows and Video4Linux in Linux and it can be used with any third party software where an external camera is a video input, such as Skype or Adobe Premiere.
DVI2PCIe fits into a ×4, ×8 or ×16 PCIe 1.x slot and uses the same video capture technologies and common software as the acclaimed DVI2USB 3.0 external video grabber. On-board buffer RAM ensures not a single frame is skipped. For those applications that require a smaller PCIe ×1 form factor, with slightly less performance, please contact us for special orders of DVI2PCIe in a ×1 form factor.
DVI2PCIe Optional A/V Kit The DVI2PCIe A/V kit adds even more functionality to the DVI2PCIe. It consists of two add-on boards that allow the user to add S-Video, 3.5mm stereo or balanced ¼ inch TRS line-in inputs to their existing DVI2PCIe cards.
- Provides lossless capture from DVI/VGA/HDMI sources
- Supports DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources using a converter cable, sold separately
- PCIe ×4 (four lane) form factor. Compatible with PCI Express ×4, ×8, and ×16 slots
- Full HD 1080p capture at 60 fps or better and up to 85 fps for other resolutions
PCIe capture card lossless video grabber with DVI/VGA input. DVI2PCIe can capture video from any dual-link DVI, unencrypted HDMI video, VGA, or BNC/component video source at up to 85 frames per second. Supports 2048×2048 for DVI input sources.
- Supports 2048×2048 resolution for DVI input sources
- Easy to install and configure, software automatically optimizes settings
- Supports Windows and Linux, including multiple DVI2PCIe cards on the same system
- DirectShow and Video4Linux drivers available
- Supports third party applications that accept an external video source, such as Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere, Podcast Producer
- Free API and SDK available for integrating into custom applications
- Custom order for PCIe ×1 form factor. Compatible with PCI Express ×1, ×4, ×8, and ×16 slots
- Epiphan Capture Tool software included
Flexible recording options
- Control how DVI2PCIe records images and video.
- Record captured images and video as a series of consecutively saved graphic files or as one video file.
Epiphan’s capture tool and drivers
- All our video capture cards come with Epiphan’s capture tool which provides a seamless interface to a wide range of industry standard encoding and streaming software.
- To maintain the highest standard of product performance we upgrade our video capture card firmware from time-to-time.
- Upgrades are free and our capture tool will notify you when a firmware upgrade is available.
Designed with usability in mind
- Designed for AV professionals who require an express card to fit into an existing desktop solution.
- Full and 1/2 height installation options to suit your desktop configuration.
- Multiple DVI2PCIe card support.
- Easily fits into any PCIe expansion slot.
Included with DVI2PCIe
- DVI2PCIe board (with bracket attached)
- DVI cable (male to male)
- DVI-VGA cable (male to male)
- HDMI to DVI adapter
- low profile bracket