Connect Quick Start Guide
Use the following procedure to begin using Epiphan Connect.
- Log in to your Epiphan Cloud account at https://go.epiphan.cloud.
- Sign up for an Epiphan Connect subscription plan. For more information, see Sign up for an Epiphan Connect subscription plan
- Set up the permissions and pair Epiphan Connect and the Microsoft organization from which Epiphan Connect will be connecting and extracting. If you have already paired Epiphan Connect with your Microsoft organization, you can skip this step. For more information, see Pair with your Microsoft Organization.
- Join a Microsoft Teams meeting using Epiphan Connect. For more information, see Connect to a Microsoft Teams meeting.
- Configure and start extraction of meeting participants from the meeting. For more information, see Select the Microsoft Teams participants to be extracted and configure their extraction settings.
- After the meeting, stop the extraction and disconnect the meeting from Epiphan Connect, verifying that Connect has been disconnected. Failing to disconnect may result in being invoiced for unwanted usage. It is also advisable that the organizer of the meeting should end the meeting for all participants by clicking on the 'End Meeting' button in Microsoft Teams. For more information, see Disconnect from a meeting
If a participant of the Microsoft Teams meeting that has already joined the meeting joins the meeting again, from another device or an incognito window for example, Epiphan Connect will treat that participant as a separate new participant. Any SRT streams started for that participant from the original device will not reflect the new participant.
Participants in the Epiphan Connect interface can be sorted by Name or by Streaming Status; they can also be filtered by Streaming Status. This can be very useful when working with a large meeting.