Streaming is a powerful way to deliver live video content to your viewers. Stream to viewers, servers, and media players. Using the Admin panel, you can configure streaming in multiple formats to multiple destinations and devices, such as web browsers, media players, set-top boxes, Smart TVs, and Content Distribution Networks.
Pearl-2 is flexible, easy to setup, and supports all the standard codecs, as well as the most common media players. Streaming options include: unicast, multicast, SRT, HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, SAP, UPnP, and more.
- What is streaming?
- Viewing a channel's live broadcast stream
- Directly sharing channel stream URLs with viewers
- Suggested stream settings
- Streaming a channel direct to viewers
- Streaming to servers, CDNs, and other devices
- Streaming to a media player or smart TV
For instructions on how to use Pearl-2's touch screen to start/stop scheduled webcasts and authenticate with a CMS to create unscheduled ad hoc events, see CMS event controls using the touch screen.
For information about streaming to Content Management Systems (CMSs) like Kaltura and Panopto, see CMS recording and webcasting control.