Pearl-2 has easy-to-use diagnostic tools to test connectivity status, check upload/download bandwidth, traceroute, and more to help you troubleshoot your Pearl-2. You can also fine tune channel settings such as frame rate, resolution and bitrate to ensure optimal use of resources while streaming a quality video and fine tune the video input sources.
- Diagnostic tools
- Run diagnostic tests using the Admin panel
- Run diagnostic tests using the touchscreen
- Troubleshooting Quick Reference
- Remove black bars (matte) from the video
- Use a specific EDID for the video input port
- Unstretch the output video
- Remove the combing effect on images
It's good practice to backup your configuration settings so that you can revert back to a good configuration if the changes you made are not desirable, see Configuration presets.