X2 Display does not function

Sharing this to the forum to see if anyone else has had this issue. In December I dumped the Mevo as Wifi control was unreliable. Purchased the X2 started it up, hooked up HDMI monitor and bingo it works. Problem is the display get stuck on HDMI in-no signal or pairing code, or?, even though I have feed on monitor. It streams fine, easy to use, but if I want to use box without monitor in mobile setting you are screwed. Talked to support they advise box was bad. To not miss streaming our weekly service, I bought another from B&H and asked for the returned one to be a credit.
The 2nd one had dropped in price, so I bought one the church and for my personal use. Now second on arrived and had the same display issue. I spent a month with support testing everything they requested! Also I tested my personal X2 at home with the same model JVC 4k camera outputting 1080P that I own. The display worked fine as well as the HDMI monitor. Can you say frustrated, I found support not much help anymore returned 2nd X2 to B&H for exchange. Of course streaming was offline for 3 weeks during this exchange. So the 3rd X2 arrived last Friday, installed it this past Saturday, and guess what!!! Another bad display. Granted it streams and you can control via the monitor, keyboard and mouse, BUT NO DISPLAY! I am now totally frustrated! Part of me wants to give up, and use the damn box as is, the other side of me says, do another RMA. Then purchase something else like Black Magic Webcaster, more money, but if it is better built?
So has anybody experienced bad displays on the X2? Also anyone have experience with BM Webcaster?

Sorry to hear you are having these issues with the Webcaster X2. I haven’t heard of any other instances of similar problems so this may be compatibility related between the camera and the Webcaster. We have tested a JVC camera previously though, and found it to work with no issues, though this is likely a slightly different model.

You mention that the same model JVC 4K camera is working with your Webcaster X2 at home without issue? I would suggest trying to swap the two Webcasters as a test to see if the problem follows a specific Webcaster, or if perhaps the issue remains with the location. If it remains at the location we might be seeing some other variable is the cause, such as camera firmware, settings, or even a damaged cable/HDMI port on the camera. This test would really tell us a lot.

Of course, if you do find that the problem follows the Webcaster then I would recommend doing an RMA with us directly so that we can get the unit in for us to test and find out what is going on there.