Will there be Webcaster X2 25 fps update in the near future?

I like the Webcaster X2 it actually works but the problem is for users in Europe the challenge is frame I am using a DECIMATOR MD - DUCC to convert to 1080 30 however the audio is not sync
is there any plan for firmware update?

Hello,

We do the majority of our testing internally with 30 and 60 fps signals, but in our testing 50 fps signals also did work properly. Though I should mention this was still streaming out at 30fps.

I am not aware of any testing with 25fps signals, but I would have thought this would work if this is a high definition progressive signal. (though it would stream out at 30fps still) Did this not work properly when you tried to connect it directly to the Webcaster X2? What was the make and model of the source you connected? This source does send a high definition progressive signal?

My camera/s are Panasonic HPX 171all PAL versions and have SDI that is the reason why I an SDI converter to HDMI the DECIMATOR - DUCC converts the frame rate to 1080 30fps but the audio is out sync. If you do not mind I would like to send you a link and have a look. If you rectify this the WebCaster X2 will be a star in Europe especially in England.

Ah that makes sense. Can you tell me where you see/hear the audio sync issue? Is this locally on the HDMI output of the Webcaster, on the stream (Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch), or both? If you haven’t checked locally or on the stream yet please do to see if the sync issue is present everywhere. If it is just one or the other it may narrow down what the issue is.