WIFI Problem Help needed

OK…Here’s a technical question that I need help with. While trying to live stream this morning I logged into a business’s wifi. However, Webcaster does not have a screen to except the terms of the business wifi. For instance, if I use my phone to hook into their wifi, I get a second screen asking if I except the conditions. The only way to log into their wifi is to except the conditions, but again…Webcaster does not have a screen to accept the conditions of that specific wifi system. Is there a work around?

This is something we have had requested several times and has been on the feature request list.
It is something we would like to add, but currently do not have.
The best work around I can think of at the moment would be the share a laptops wifi. On Windows this is called Internet Connection Sharing (ICS).
I have not tested this myself, but in theory it could work.

Here is the solution that works for me on most wifi with portals.

Find mac address of the device you want to give access to. Also find your laptops mac address and save it.

Use some method to “spoof” your laptops wifi mac address to the mac address of the device.

Ive used http://www.macspoofer.com/ , there are plenty of tools and some terminal commands that work.

Connect to wifi and accept terms and conditions from your laptop with the changes mac address.

Revert/change your laptop back to original mac address.

Connect to wifi with your device. It should be pre-author based on mac address.

Let me know if you have any questions.

My epiphan webcaster x2 reboot by itself during streaming and it also freeze, any help?