Webcasterx2 will not remember my settings preference

The developer has been investigating the unit logs to try and determine the cause that your unit is failing to do the update correctly, in order to resolve the issue. However, going forward if the issue does reappear or persist, as this is technical support troubleshooting please email info@epiphan.com

if you could do the same job on my second webcaster x2 it would be perfect
mac: 98-00-00-01-14-77
best look
benoit

I will request a developer to look into this. Again, going forward, please email info@epiphan.com for technical support

It should be done. Please email us at info@epiphan.com should the issue persist or should you have any other technical queries

do you find a solution to the update problem that does not work? I say that because the webcaster x2 displays new avalable update …
I dare not even make any more updates …

I had our IT department check on what you suggested and they reported back
that we are good on the ports and nothing is being blocked. I did the
reset of the key stream as YouTube suggested and did a repair of the
device. I tested on two different YouTube accounts (both live enabled) and
I am getting the same results on both channels:

Hello, are you running into a streaming or update issue? Happy to help with either, but I will need some more information. It would make more sense to communicate directly, please email info@epiphan.com

it’s been several months since the maj do not work automatically, have you finally found the problem?

On the vast majority of units there is no issue. On most of the units with the issue a factory reset solves the problem. I am not sure of what the route cause of the problem is though. The factory reset is available under Settings -> Backup and Reset.