Streaming to Microsoft Teams/Stream

I need to know if I can stream my Pearl Mini feed to Microsoft Teams, much like I can with OBS. Is this possible? Has anyone done that before?

It should possible using RTMP/RTMPS in MS Stream as part of the Teams setup, I assume OBS is doing the same thing.
I am only aware of customers using MS Stream

George, where might I go to find some instruction on how to set that up and test? Appreciate the pointer, but while I am pretty technical, this area of streaming is not my bailiwick. Thanks…

We do not have a formal written how-to on this, in general it should be no different then setting it up with RTMP from OBS.
Creating the event/stream on the MS side, copy past the URL/stream key into the Pearl settings, start the event and then start the stream on Pearl.

Recognizing I am late to the thread here, but I wanted to share the resource I found from Microsoft that is responsive to this question, as I am currently researching the same topic. Thought it would be helpful to others and for the Epiphan team to direct users to this Microsoft guide for similar inquiries.

Microsoft Live Encoder Setup

Produce a Teams live event using an external app or device