NDI Source - HTTP Commands to change Preset

Hi,

I want to use a PTZ Optics NDI Camera with a Pearl 2. I have multiple presets on that camera which can be recalled through HTTP commands that are sent to the camera’s IP address. I would like to be able to recall those presets from within the Pearl2 interface to move the camera. I was wondering if this can be done by setting up multiple sources using the same NDI camera but with different HTTP commands? If so how would I do this / where would I input the command.

Nate

Unfortunately there are no camera controls of any kind with our Pearl family of products. Your camera controls and presets will need to be done externally from Pearl.

VISCA or PELCO controllers are often used with network-based camera sources and may be able to help facilitate your desired use case

Is there any update on this? Basically a way to use the same NDI camera with different PTZ presets either by overlaying an HTTP call or PTZ command.

Hello Nate,

Unfortunately PTZ camera controls are not currently on the roadmap, as previously mentioned, all camera controls will need to be done externally from Pearl. I apologize for the inconvenience