Just FHD input from UHD source (with 4k license)

On Pearl 2 with latest firmware 4.5.1e and installed 4k license, it shows just FHD resolution at Input HDMI-4K in Status/Input Signal when there is UHD source on that input.
The source is forwarded trough Lightware matrix switcher and it confirms that outputs UHD - but it has to be forced, because EDID which Pearl 2 is sending says just FHD.
The preview picture and output signal processed by that input are perfect, but I cant say what resolution it is - UHD or FHD. It records and outputs in UHD when I force it, but I did’t find the way to be sure it is not upscaled from FHD (at defaults it copy recognized input resolution and then records and outputs in FHD).
So, is it just some mistake in diplaying input signal information on webadmin and it actually processing in native UHD, or is it error in firmware, or something else?
Have you an idea, how to solve this? Can be cured with uploading UHD EDID (have you one? there is no UHD/4k EDID on support page …)?
Thank you for support!

The HDMI4K-A or HDMI4K-B page would show the proper input signal resolution. Unless of course you have the “Downscale 4K-UHD to 1080p” option selected.

The EDID does indeed list 4K modes. If for some reason 1080p is listed here (and the downscale option is not checked) then this would certainly be what the Pearl2 is receiving.