Can't live stream to a Facebook group

I have everything set up, and the live stream works when going to my personal Facebook timeline, but I can’t get the start button to work when the destination is a group. I click it, and it does nothing.

If you are running the most recent 2.16 firmware update that was released on August 1st for Webcaster X2, then there should not be any issues starting a stream on a group, unless if you are not an administrator on the group or page to which you would like to stream.

Can you confirm that your Webcaster X2 is currently up to date by going to settings, about device, Vendor software version.
It should be currenty 2.16.22010

I am the administrator (I created the group), and the webcaster X2 is currently up-to-date .
I talked with someone on the phone yesterday and he pointed out the part of Facebook group settings that allow you to add an app. In searching for Epiphan Webcaster, I did find it and added it. We also discussed the nature of secret groups vs. closed groups vs. public groups. He was of the belief the webcaster would not work with secret groups and the setting would have to be at least closed. I’m going to test all of this out later and repost whether or not it worked (setting to closed because it can’t be public; added app under Facebook group settings).

Did it work as a secret group?

Is there any resolution to this topic. I seem to have the same issue. I am trying to live stream to a closed group but unsuccessful. I am an admin of the group.

You should be able to stream to a private or unlisted group without issue. You will need to ensure that your pairing is set to public and that your privacy settings under preferences for the Webcaster X2 are set to public as well.

Question about streaming in Group. Once administrator adds app in the group, can moderator stream? Or has to be administrator?

Unfortunately on the Administrators of the page or group are able to stream utilizing Webcaster X2 and the publish destination options.