Stay paired with Facebook
By default, Webcaster X2 stays paired with your Facebook account between uses. This means you won't need to re-pair Webcaster X2 again, unless you click Logout after your broadcast or de-authorize Webcaster X2 through your Facebook settings.
You can avoid automatic pairing by either logging out after your broadcast, or changing the behavior on reboot using the steps below.
To change the default pairing behavior after reboot you need:
- Your Webcaster X2
- An HDMI display (that supports 1080p video) connected to your Webcaster X2
- A USB mouse connected to your Webcaster X2
- If not already on the Preferences page, click the Preferences icon at the lower right corner of the screen; the preferences screen opens.
- To enable automatic pairing after reboot: check the Pair automatically after reboot checkbox in the Facebook Details section. When using this option, your Facebook pairing stays active until you specifically unpair through Webcaster X2 or revoke access through Facebook.
- To disable automatic pairing after reboot: unckeck the Pair automatically after reboot checkbox in the Facebook Details section. You will need to pair to your Facebook account each time Webcaster X2 reboots.
- Right click to exit the Preferences.