Connect to Admin panel
You can access the Admin panel using an internet browser on a computer or tablet that's connected to the same local Ethernet network as your Pearl. You need the IP address of the
There are two ways to get the IP address using the touch screen to log in to the Admin panel:
- Get the IP address of Pearl. Do one of the following:
- From a single channel view or grid view, tap the system settings (gears) icon, then tap System Status, or
- If your system doesn't have any channels showing, tap the touch screen anywhere to go to the system settings screen, then tap System Status.
To check the CPU usage from the touch screen, tap the gear icon and select System Status.
- When you have the IP address of your Pearl, enter the following into the address bar of your web browser to launch the Admin panel.
- Enter your user name and password when prompted. The administrative user name is admin. Initially no password is set so you can leave that blank and click OK.
http://<IP Address of Pearl>/admin
If HTTPS is enabled on Pearl, replace http with https in the URL.
We recommend setting an admin password for higher security, see User administration.
If you don't know the IP address, you can do one of the following:
For networks with DHCP, you can:
For networks without DHCP, you can: