Connect to Admin panel
You can access the Admin panel several ways. The most common way is using an internet browser on a computer or tablet that's connected to the same local Ethernet network as Pearl-2. All you need is the IP address of the system, which you can get from the settings using Pearl-2's
Another way to access the Admin panel is to remotely login over the Internet. An Epiphan Cloud Pro plan is required for remote login, see Remote login to the Admin panel and Epiphan Live.
Get the IP address of Pearl-2 using the
- Get the IP address of Pearl-2. Do one of the following:
- From a single channel view or grid view, tap the system settings (gears) icon, then tap System Status, or
- If your system doesn't have any channels showing, tap the touch screen anywhere to go to the system settings screen, then tap System Status.
- When you have the IP address of Pearl-2, enter the URL for your Pearl system and include /admin to access the Admin panel.
- When prompted, log in using the default user name admin and the administrator account password, then click OK. If you don't know the password, contact your Pearl system administrator.
http://<IP Address of Pearl-2>/admin
If HTTPS is enabled on Pearl-2, replace http with https in the URL.
For a first-time log in as an administrator-level user, you're prompted to assign passwords to the admin, operator, and viewer accounts. Record the passwords for future reference.
Optionally, you can connect to your Pearl system using the following methods:
- For networks with DHCP, you can Connect using a DNS-based service discovery
- For networks without DHCP, you can Connect using persistent static IP address