Using the custom layout editor, you can create multiple layouts for your channel for completely different looks, like picture in picture or side-by-side video sources. You can add media like transparent images and custom backgrounds to a layout, and then resize and arrange all the different video and media elements the way you want. When you're ready to stream or record, you can switch between the different layouts for a more interesting and dynamic presentation.
Each layout you add to your channel adds overhead to Pearl-2, and more complex layouts consume more of the system's resources. So, it's a good idea to delete any layouts you're not using.
- About the custom layout editor
- Add or edit a custom layout
- Upload or remove an image using the Media page
- Add an image to a layout
- Crop a video source
- Add a text overlay
- Custom system variables for text overlays
- Set the background color
- Resize and position items using percents or pixels
- Rename a layout
- Delete, move, or duplicate a layout
- Configure chroma keying