Setting up your KVM2USB 3.0 device to capture live video and audio content couldn’t be easier!
Before you begin the connection process, you will require:
An HDMITM (or DVI-D)video source (with or without audio)
- Your KVM2USB 3.0 device
- A capture desktop computer, laptop or notebook
- A USB 3.0 cable (included with purchase) to connect to your KVM2USB 3.0 to your capture computer
An HDMI cable (included with purchase)to connect your video source to your KVM2USB 3.0
Once you have these things ready to go, you can now begin the simple process of hooking up your KVM2USB 3.0 so you can start capturing!
To connect your KVM2USB 3.0 for capture:
- Connect your KVM2USB 3.0 device to your video source
- Connect your KVM2USB 3.0 device to your computer
- Open your favorite third-party application, select KVM2USB 3.0 from the list of available cameras and start capturing!
And that’s it! No drivers to install and no extensive set-up! Just connect the cables and you’re ready to go!