Setting up your AV.io HD+ device to capture live video and audio content couldn’t be easier!
Before you begin the connection process, you will require:
HDvideo source (with or without audio)
- Your capture card device
- A capture desktop computer, laptop or notebook
- A USB cable (included with purchase) to connect your AV.io HD+ to your capture computer
- to connect your video source to your AV.io HD+.
Once you have these things ready to go, you can now begin the simple process of hooking up your AV.io HD+ so you can start capturing!
To connect your AV.io HD+ for capture:
- Connect your AV.io HD+ device to your video source
- Connect your AV.io HD+ device to your computer
- (Optional) Connect your audio device to the 3.5 mm audio input.
- Open your favorite third-party application, select AV.io HD+ from the list of available cameras and start capturing!
And that’s it. No drivers to install and no extensive set-up. Just connect the cables and you’re ready to go!