$500 Scholarship Offer from Epiphan Video
Decades ago, the introduction of radio and eventually television transformed the way people connected to the outside world. Once computers and the Internet became household items, keeping in touch with and up to date on the latest developments was once again revolutionized. Many pondered what the next evolution in communication might be, but the team at Epiphan had no doubt.
Epiphan Video is a global leader in the audiovisual sector. Based in Palo Alto, California and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with offices and affiliates around the world, Epiphan Video has developed and produced a long line of products for live video production and streaming systems. Their award-winning, state-of-the-art audiovisual solutions foster a wide range of industries, including education, healthcare, worship, security, and transportation to name a few.
Team Epiphan is fully aware of the importance of cutting-edge technology for the industries in which its clients operate, as well as for virtually all aspects of life. That’s why we’re extending a $500 scholarship offer to college students.
In order to be eligible for the Epiphan $500 scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in or be accepted to a college or university in Canada or the United States
- Be a legal resident of Canada or the United States
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
Applicants must also submit an essay to Epiphan Video.
About the Essay
Those applying for the Epiphan scholarship are required to submit an essay explaining how live streaming affects one of the following fields: Business, Social Media, or Education.
- The essay must be from 1,000 to 1,500 words in length.
- Originality, creativity, spelling, and grammar will all be considered during the winner-selection process.
- The deadline for submission is midnight on July 15, 2019. No essays will be accepted beyond this point.
- Please submit essay, proof of enrollment as a full-time student or acceptance into a college or university, recent academic results, and contact information to email@example.com.
- A winner will be chosen by July 30, 2019.
- The winner will be contacted via email.
You may submit your essay and all requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name and contact information with your submission.