January 27, 2014
Come by booth 12-B95 and leave your business card for a chance to win a DVI2USB 3.0!
Epiphan Systems will be kicking off its 2014 trade show and event calendar by demonstrating the latest AV capture, streaming, and recording appliances and Solutions at Integrated Systems Europe 2014 at the Amsterdam RAI in the Netherlands. Highlights of the Epiphan Systems stand include:
- DVI2USB 3.0 – a versatile, high performance frame grabber that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920×1200/1920×1080) from HDMI™, DVI, or VGA at 60 frames per second over USB 3.0. HDMI audio support and interoperability with conferencing systems and 3rd party recording/streaming software enables any tablet, display, or camera to be recorded and shared.
- VGA Grid – a rugged system to capture, synchronize, record and stream multiple high definition video from computer displays, cameras, instrumentation, and industrial equipment. Highly scalable architecture supporting many simultaneous HD video sources, with multiple output layout streams. Centralized management and recording of remote sources along with flexible multi-view capabilities make it ideal for capture of many remote displays and cameras.
- VGADVI Broadcaster – Reliable solution for capturing and streaming H.264 Full HD video over IP networks or CDNs. Built-in picture-in-picture and branding features enhance streaming of live events and digital signage applications.
- A preview of the new 3.11 firmware release features for recording and streaming systems and applications.
- Demonstrations of solutions for communications and collaboration in meeting rooms, event rooms, control rooms and classrooms, manufacturing plants and medical rooms.
- A preview of new SDI capture devices, appliances and systems to be released in 2014.
We will also be previewing and showcasing other new products to be released in 2014. If you would like to book a meeting with an Epiphan representative from the 4th through 6th to discuss products, solutions or business opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For your complimentary pass please use VIP code 249071 to pre-register online at www.iseurope.org. Be sure to come by our booth 12-B95 in the Unified Communications Pavilion to see a demo of our products and, submit your business card for a DVI2USB 3.0 draw.
Epiphan Video produces world-class, award-winning audio visual solutions to capture, scale, mix, encode, stream, record and play high resolution video including 4K UHD. Our customers include companies that specialize in live event production, education, healthcare, worship, manufacturing, usability, collaboration, security and transportation.
Epiphan’s field-proven product line includes live video production and video streaming systems, external USB-based video grabbers for capturing video and graphics from DVI, HDMI™, SDI and VGA sources and internal video capture cards. Our products are designed in North America and backed by rock-solid technical support.
Epiphan Video is a trade name of Epiphan Systems Inc., a privately owned company incorporated in 2003. Epiphan is based in Palo Alto, California, USA and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with regional offices and a network of authorized channel partners and OEMs throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.epiphan.com.