February 15, 2011
Epiphan exhibiting at ATC Global 2011 – Booth H125. March 8 – March 10, Amsterdam.
Feb. 15, 2011, Ottawa, Canada — Epiphan Systems Inc., an innovator in ATC video and audio signal source processing products, will exhibit between March 8th and March 10th, 2011 at the ATC Global 2011 Exhibition and Conference for Air Traffic Control and Air Traffic Management systems ).
Customers and business partners can visit Stand H125 for demonstrations of Epiphan’s products and solutions for the air traffic control and air traffic management market:
- VGA/DVI Grid™ : Non-obtrusively relays, synchronizes, timestamps, records, steams and replays one or more input signals from DVI or VGA sources onto one or more display channels. Ideal for recording and replaying multi-source video and audio from multiple Radar systems, ATC/ATM systems.
- Industrial Process Recorder™ for ATC : Portable appliance to non-obtrusively record, timestamp, broadcast, replay DVI/VGA/HD Screen + Audio. OS agnostic, no software to deploy on source, secure, 1920×1200 up to 30 FPS, 256 G local storage ( days of recording)
- VGA Recorder Pro™ Screen, Video + Audio Recording and Replay for ATC information systems. Supports screen + video camera input, picture on picture, synchronized, time-stamped, labelled Recording for ATC. Auto update to archive server, external storage devices, removable drives. Ideal for DVR and incident reporting applications.
- VGA Ground Loop Isolator / Splitter: specifically designed for cleaning VGA signals in a noisy environment. 2048 x 2048 support, non-obtrusive connection to existing VGA signal. Multiple devices can be daisy chained to create a network of replicated and ground isolated VGA displays.
- VGA2Ethernet Pro™, VGA2USB Pro™, DVI2USB Duo™: A family of frame grabber screen recorders in various form factors and network connectivity options. These hi resolution frame grabbers are designed to support the capture, recording and replay of hi resolution ATC and Radar VGA/DVI displays.
- KVM2USB™ : Pocket sized KVM for capturing VGA signals and controlling “headless” compute farms from a single computer using your local keyboard and mouse • Pocket sized, portable and USB powered means no power drain on your UPS during power outages. A must have for IT/MIS crash cart emergencies.
- KVM2Ethernet™: Remotely access and control any “headless” machine with VGA and PS/2 or USB outputs. Lightweight solution replaces bulky crash carts, supports legacy equipment, proprietary OSes and embedded systems management.
- Framexpert™ : Epiphan’s FrameXpert markets, manufactures, and supports custom T-slotted aluminum frame structures, server racks and furniture solutions created with its free Frame Designer software. Frame Designer lets the average computer user design any structure made from aluminum profiles without the prior knowledge of CAD or other 3D design software.
Epiphan Video produces world-class, award-winning audio visual solutions to capture, scale, mix, encode, stream, record and play high resolution video including 4K UHD. Our customers include companies that specialize in live event production, education, healthcare, worship, manufacturing, usability, collaboration, security and transportation.
Epiphan’s field-proven product line includes live video production and video streaming systems, external USB-based video grabbers for capturing video and graphics from DVI, HDMI™, SDI and VGA sources and internal video capture cards. Our products are designed in North America and backed by rock-solid technical support.
Epiphan Video is a trade name of Epiphan Systems Inc., a privately owned company incorporated in 2003. Epiphan is based in Palo Alto, California, USA and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with regional offices and a network of authorized channel partners and OEMs throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.epiphan.com.