Warning Precondition Failure

I pulled out my webcaster x2 to test it after not using it for a few months and when I boot it up it says “booting” then it give the “Warning Precondition Failure”. Not sure how to fix this or what is wrong. Can’t find anything on the web or your support/troublehooting pages.

Precondition failure would typically mean that the destination (facebook, youtube, twitch) was unable to authenticate and resolve the host.

This could be caused by a firewall or security restriction on your network, it could also be an issue with the account to which you are trying to pair

Thank you for the feedback. After sending the topic I hooked up a monitor to the webcaster and went it and reconfigured it to work. It was a simple fix and after taking a couple minutes I figured it out, but for someone who comes across this error for the first time it can be confusing as I was unable to find any documentation on this anywhere and the warning provided does not really explain what is wrong (until after you figure it out, then it makes sense).

Thank you again for getting back to me.