Titler/lower thirds software

I have all my video and audio sources connected to a Roland VR-50 and outputting to the Epiphan Pearl. Sounds like overkill but I have both devices and I want to use them. Together they offer a lot of flexibility.

What I have found that the two devices really don’t have good support for animated titles and lower thirds. I’m looking for software that allows me to send lower thirds and titles on the fly. I’ve been using a laptop and PowerPoint for creating my titles and keying out the background. Not very efficient.

Anyone know of a software package I can use to do what I’m looking for?

Thanks!

We have tested NewBlueFX https://www.newbluefx.com/ and found this works very well with a Pearl 2!

Please Please Please, can you do a video demonstration of using lower thirds , motion graphics, etc, whether it be with new blue , keynote or whatever you find easiest, its literally the most important element to a clean live broadcast and I know its easy, I just would love to see it demoed live like the so many other features the pearl has. Thank You

We did do a short video on titling tips, this might help!

Yes, Yes, I have seen that one…what is really needed is an example of how
to create the graphic and then position it with Pearl, I know this might be
third party software, which I know new blue is recommended, but there is no
tutorial on how to use it with pearl, so its that part of the workflow that
is needed to document would make all the difference

Ah unfortunately we don’t have a video like that. I will suggest it to the marketing team as an option for them to consider though!