Streaming with 4G dongle

Is it possible to stream using a 4G dongle or 4GEE WIFI MINI? I am trying to figure out the best way to stream out door events. Any ideas?

Unfortunately none of our devices support USB network sticks. If you are looking to utilize our devices such as Pearl or VGADVI Broadcaster they would require a LAN ethernet connection for use and functionality.

If you are looking to utilize our Webcaster X2, You can utilize a cellular device as a mobile hotspot to provide an internet connection. This would require accessing the Webcaster X2 network settings and configuring the Wifi connection to pair with your mobile device as the network. You can see the step-by-step for configuration of wifi here:
https://www.epiphan.com/userguides/webcaster-x2/Content/3_Shared/tip-set-wi-fi.htm

Thank you for your quick response. I have a MacBook Air and 4GEE WIFI MINI basically this a mobile hotspot which can provide internet connection on the go I will try it and see what happens.

Mrenaud, I just unboxed a new Webcaster x2 yesterday and have been doing tests. Using my T-Mobile phone as a Hotspot, with a Speakeasy speed test of 15Mbps download, and 13 Mbps upload speed, I can not get a stable live broadcast on either Facebook or YouTube even on the lowest resolution and lowest bitrate setting. Can you help me out?

That should be enough bandwidth, though it is possible that those are just burst speeds and not sustained. I would recommend testing the Webcaster X2 on a local network to confirm it works properly there.