Stream on Facebook but not Youtube

Hey all, so I can stream fine on FB, but on yotube it will not “start”. When I click the button on X2 nothing happens. In the GUI, I hit start and it goes to a blank white screen with a small Epiphan icon.My X2 does say paired and my YT account is enabled for live stream. I tested YT with webcam earlier and was fine. Any ideas?

It may be that there is an issue with this YouTube account that is not readily apparent. The crashing you describe happens when a YouTube account pairs correctly but then is not able to use the API for streaming. If you test another YouTube account you should find that it works properly.

We will address the crashing itself in a firmware update, but the account issue would need to be corrected on the YouTube side. You will need to contact YouTube in order for them to look into the issue with the YouTube account:

1. Go to your account icon
  2. Click Send feedback.
  3. Describe the issue that you’re experiencing. The more information you include in your report, the more helpful it is.
  4. Choose whether you want to include a screenshot (you can highlight any information on the screen or remove personal information that’s showing).
  5. Click Send.

Thank you Adam, that’s exactly what it was! I have different YouTube accounts and was not logged in to correct one. All set now, thanks again!!

Glad to hear it is working! Let us know if anything else comes up.