Multi cam Streaming with Webcaster X2

Hi guys after watching your video on Wecaster X2 Accessories, I would like to share my experience with the unit.
The webmaster X2 is a very nice unit for its price and I do understand that is target to facebook and Youtube Streamers.
My set up is kind of semi professional kit which include 4 Panasonic HPX1, Blackmagic Design ATEM 1M/E Production Studio 4K. For Sound I have a Bheringer X AIR X18, this is like a studio set up but also I use it to record live events.
In order to stream live on faceBook or YouTube with Webcaster X2, My colleague and Have done the following

We connect four cameras to the ATEM switcher, SDI Program out to the DECIMATOR [MD-DUCC] this unit is an SDI to HDMI converter, capable of doing many tasks at once and it does convert from 1080i50 to 1080P
I can confirm that the Webcaster X2 works perfectly fine. Our next test is to outdoors and the unit with a 4G dongle or a 4GEE WIFI MINI from EE Network I can only give these references because this what we have here in London England. After I have tested the outside bit then I would like to write a short article on the unit for KIT-Plus Magazine.

2 Likes