LectureRecorderx2 and VGADVI Broadcaster issues/discussion

I have multiple Lecture Recorder x2 and DVIBroadcaseter and thought I would start a thread for those of that are still using these very nice devices.

I have 8 of these and use them now mostly for recording conference events. A few of them are misbehaving a bit, mostly dropping audio, which ruins the whole recording if there are 20-30 second audio dropouts makes the video useless (I could live with video dropout but audio is more a problem). All 8 have the same software version and have identical configurations (I copy the config then change their IP and file name), so I’m sure they are the same.
And one of the boxes keeps dropping the recording and then restarting a new file, but drops 10-20 second in doing so. (They are all configured for 2hr/3BG and to keep recording even if there is no video signal. so that is not the problem). Neither of these is super repeatable, it may be hours and no issues. Support suggested I turn on logging which I’ve done, but wondered if anyone else experienced such issues and found solutions?