How to become a product tester if there is such a thing

Hello, I was in the chat during the live stream and asked about being a product tester. I work with Epiphan products for work and side-gigs. George said he’d contact me. (but youtube is a bad social network so I’ll assume the initiative) I can describe my work in more detail over email.

Thanks, and hope this was the right forum subcategory, I know it’s more of a “misc” category than “feedack”

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming Pearl Mini! Unfortunately we don’t currently have any official product beta testing program. That being said, we do occasionally work out something as part of a documented use case. This is very much on a case by case situation though. If you have a proposed documented use case please email us at info@epiphan.com

If you are instead looking to purchase/receive your unit as soon as possible, I would recommend signing up with your email address here: https://www.epiphan.com/products/pearl-mini/ If you sign up you will receive notifications regarding availability, this way you can be among the first to order and receive your Pearl Mini!