Getting a quota exceeded error when I try to go live on youtube

Hi folks. I am getting an error while trying to go live on YouTube. The error is:

The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota.

I tried resetting, updating, rebooting, resetting to factory defaults, switched to another account, doing a dance in front of it and anything else you can think of with no success.

Hey search on line everywhere and the only thing I can find was something referring to a application called Kody. Not sure if it has anything to do with this.

Please help anybody.

Hello,

We released a firmware update on Friday the 24th that should help and we have a ticket open with Google to try and increase the quota. Can you please update your unit when you have the chance?

I did the update on it last night. That did not resolve the issue last night. I noticed this morning that the issue was not happening anymore. Not sure if your Quota Limit was reset or increased overnight.

Glad to hear you performed the update. While it won’t solve the problem for a single unit, when enough users have updated it will reduce API usage which will prevent the issue. But we are also working with Google directly to increase our quota.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this won’t happen again to you!

So far so good. No problems yet. Thanks