Facebook Events no Showing at Publication DEstination

Hello guys Im not updated about new info for video streaming at facebook. but i just bought my webcaster but i cant see my events or group on publication destination list. and i would like to know if some one can update me, if epiphan fix the option to see events and group please thanks

The Webcaster X2 can certainly stream to groups and pages if the device has been paired correctly and you are an ADMIN to those pages or groups. I would recommend doing a re-pair of the unit.
On facebook, go to Settings, Business Integration, select the Epiphan Webcaster application and remove it.
Ensure your Webcaster X2 is unpaired. Then start the pairing process again using the 8-digit pairing code on the Webcaster X2 unit. Please ensure that you press “OK/Allow” on all popups. This should resolve the issue

I fallow your indications and not work for me. I just trying to connect my transmission to a Facebook liven schedule , I crate a Facebook live event, and when I try to pick the publishing destination not show my event just my pages , I attached a pictures as you see not shows any event or group just my pages thta im admin, please need help

Unfortunately Events are no longer supported. As I mentioned in the post prior, Pages and Groups are supported.

Facebook drastically overhauled its API over the last few months and removed and changed many of the features that were previously supported. Streaming to Facebook events through the integrated API is unfortunately no longer available.

thanks very much for your help. its any way to streaming using schedule or do you thinks on future this problem will be fixed?

Unfortunately Webcaster X2 does not have any scheduling feature of any kind available. Facebook has full control over its API. Unfortunately we do not know if or when they might allow streaming to events through its API at this time.