DVI2USB 3.0 Driver shows always Error code 52 in Windows 10

Hello together,

The Driver was installed from your original Website (epiphan.com) and with the following error message:

German Version:
Die digitale Signatur der für dieses Gerät erforderlichen Treiber kann nicht überprüft werden. Bei einer vor Kurzem durchgeführten Änderung an Hardware oder Software wurde möglicherweise eine Datei installiert, die falsch signiert oder beschädigt ist. Möglicherweise handelt es sich auch um schädliche Software einer unbekannten Quelle. (Code 52)

English Version:
The digital signature of the drivers required for this device can not be verified. A recent change to hardware or software may have installed a file that is incorrectly signed or damaged. It may also be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

The Computer has Windows 10 Pro installed.
I have tried another Frame Grabber and it happend the same, I have tried in other USB ports, I checked my cable Connections.

What shall I do to have it properly installed?

Greetings,
Irina

1 Like

Can you please disconnect the DVI2USB 3.0 from the computer, then uninstall the Epiphan software. After this is done try installing these drivers instead: http://updates.epiphan.com/downloads/epiphan-usb-pci-drivers-windows-64bit-3.30.2.0010-32219-1751.zip

2 Likes

I disconnected the DVI2USB 3.0 and also I uninstalled Epiphan Software and after Installation of your Drivers everything works perfect! :smile:

Thank you very much for the help!

Have a great day,
Irina :sunny:

Important issue! The older version worked for me, as well! Thx!

1 Like

I experienced the same issue, went back to the previous version linked by @AdamFrame and now it works.

Why doesn’t the newer version works though? I guess some improvements & fixes (such as the resolution to pixel shift can be found only in the latest driver). When will the newer version work on Win10?

Thanks & regards
Dave

You mean the newer version by @AdamFrame did not worked? And you went back to another version?
For me the version mentioned in the Link worked perfect and it is also stable considering my environment. Also, I must mention you have to complete uninstall one version before installing another version and also disconnect the device from PC.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Kind regards,
Irina

1 Like

Hi Dave,

The 3.30.7.8 version has a signature issue with some Windows 10 systems, specifically relating to secure boot. We are just waiting for a new signing from Microsoft to put up a new version. If you really want to use the 3.30.7.8 version you can if you disable secure boot on your mainboard bios. However I would just recommend using the 3.30.2.10 drivers for now.

Thanks Adam, I will wait for the signing!