Can't watch on Facebook after LiveStream

Did a livestream of a concert this morning and it worked OK. But when I got home and tried to watch ithe recording on Facebook, I click on the PLAY icon and nothing happens. Here’s the link
https://www.facebook.com/209489355095/videos/10159878779265096/

Any suggestions?

Unfortunately the link to which you provided returns to no content available so we cannot verify any behavior.

Please ensure that continuous streaming is disabled (unchecked) on the Webcaster. This feature is utilized for streams that will be longer than 4 hours. When continuous streaming is checked it will not convert the live stream to a video on demand (VOD) when the stream has ended.

There were improvements in the way Webcaster X2 interacted with Facebook’s API as of Firmware 2.8 and onwards (currently 2.10) so I would also recommend verifying to see if there is an update available on the unit. If you are running an older firmware, on the main page of the Webcaster user interface, it should say “update available” that you can click with a mouse.

To access the UI for Webcaster you will need to connect an HDMI monitor to the HDMI out and a USB mouse to the X2 unit. From there you will be able to verify for updates on the main screen.

Did the concert contain any copyright protected music? Facebook might not convert your video to VOD if its bots detect copyright protected content.