Today we are on the move with Webcaster X2. Join us as we try out our cool mobile setup and visit the B8ta store where we will be shown some fascinating new tech! Watch this episode of Live @ Epiphan on this YouTube link https://youtu.be/FSCOlGy1CCE
Here are some photos and the description of our mobile streaming rig:
- We mounted our Canon XF205 camera onto this Morros rig. One end of the rig rests on the camera operator’s shoulder and the other end is held by two hands.
- We then used a series of clamps to mount the Webcaster X2, an LTE Modem, and an Anker battery (zip ties for the battery).
- To give the Webcaster X2 a hardwired internet connection (via Ethernet instead of Wi-Fi), we added a USB Router, connecting the modem and the Webcaster.
- Connected a corded microphone via 3.5mm jack to the camera.
- Added a video light on a hot shoe mount on top of the camera for good measure.